Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day 2011



Today is Veterans Day. The day that we should remember {and remember to thank!} the heroes, past and present, who have fought for our country. Not all military veterans ever {or will ever} actually fight. Some sit behind desk, or work on the airplanes or ships or tanks. But they are all still heroes, because when they went in to the military, when they signed on, they knew they were signing their life. So thanks a military hero today, let them know how much they are appreciated.



Whereas I realise some of y'all aren't from the US, I hope I didn't offend you or anything. I just wanted to say how thankful I am for the men and women who've fought my country. :)

2 comments:

  1. If your followers are offended that you are taking pride in your country and the people who defend it then its not that big of a loss if they quit following your blog. As for me, I'm totally staying :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine! :) I reeeeeally like comments and if you do, it'll make my day! If you comment, I will {most probably!} reply with a comment of my own :)
Have a wonderful day!