Friday, October 7, 2011

I love...




{via}







< These mittens. Or any mittens really. But these ones are so adorable!!!! {though at $60 I'll just try to make them myself...}




{via}





Foamy Soap!!! It's soo...fun! It makes washing your hands so entertaining, and you have the cleanest hands in the house on account of you pumping, like, ten times because you like foam. {Not that I do that, of course...}
                                                                                     






{via}
                                  Pillow Pets. :) Namely that Panda one. It's a pillow, it's a pet, IT'S A PILLOW PET!!!!!!! {And you're welcome for getting the tune stuck in your head :}





And thank you  Sophia Jones for following me!!!

2 comments:

  1. I see you got your header to work! Looks lovely :)
    Haha, i like foamy soap too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I LOVE Pillow Pets! Somehow my family has, like three of them, but my very favorite is my full-size penguin! I just think she is adorable – plus I treat her more like a “pet” than pillow! (Very mature, I know, but they are TOO cute!) =D

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine! :) I reeeeeally like comments and if you do, it'll make my day! If you comment, I will {most probably!} reply with a comment of my own :)
Have a wonderful day!