Friday, September 30, 2011

Colossians 2:13-14


When you were stuck in your old sin-dead life, you were incapable of responding to God. God brought you alive—right along with Christ! Think of it! All sins forgiven, the slate wiped clean, that old arrest warrant canceled and nailed to Christ's cross.  (The Message) {the italics are my own}

I don't often use The Message version, but I liked these verses best in this version. :)

Have a good day, girlies!

{the pic was from FreeFoto.com}

PS: Thanks Jemimah C. for following me!!! Also thanks to you and Rebekah Brielle for the help!

1 comment:

  1. Hey no problem! Glad to be of some help.
    I love the title of your blog by the way. It's nice. Maybe you should have a description as well so everyone knows why your blog is called Changed ;)
    Just a tip!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine! :) I reeeeeally like comments and if you do, it'll make my day! If you comment, I will {most probably!} reply with a comment of my own :)
Have a wonderful day!