Thursday, June 23, 2011

Keep on praying and don't lose heart!

I pray that my children will always pray, and NOT LOOSE HEART.    Luke 18:1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I guess that was Luke speaking there. He writes that we should not give up with praying; even if we should, say, get bored with it or if we just feel like God's not there or something. Two other verses that go along with this one is:  With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints. Ephesians 6: 18  and   1Thessalonians 5:17  Pray without ceasing. {Yep, it's a short one, yet to the point :D} They all basically mean to tell you to just keep on praying.  Through thick and thin, just stay with Jesus, and He'll get you through whatever's happening.

Don't lose heart! I put those words in caps because I think those are some pretty significant words. "Don't lose heart, Trinka!" I feel like Jesus is whispering those words to me right now as I write this . I feel kinda nervous starting this blog off, but I know the Lord will help me. I'll keep praying and I won't lose heart.

Thanks Sierra for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine! :) I reeeeeally like comments and if you do, it'll make my day! If you comment, I will {most probably!} reply with a comment of my own :)
Have a wonderful day!