Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hello, dear followers of which I have none!

Hello! So, I have no followers as of yet, (that could have something to do with the fact that I have not told anybody that I've made this blog....) but, I hope that I will soon have at least 1 or 2 so that I can maybe be able to help and encourage them through this here little blog. Now I will go and edit some more things on here before I share this with the world!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to all creation.  Mark 16:15
(Isn't it cool how that verse kinda fits? .....emphasis on the kinda...)

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine! :) I reeeeeally like comments and if you do, it'll make my day! If you comment, I will {most probably!} reply with a comment of my own :)
Have a wonderful day!