Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I was AWARDED!!! :)

Hey girls! I was awarded by God's Girl! :)
Sunshine Award

Here are the questions I must answer:

What is your favorite color?
It changes.. pink one day, the next purple. Some days it's brown, other's it's black.

What is your favorite animal?
I...really don't have one. But I'll say unicorns.
How can anyone not like unicorns?
unicorn
{via}
What is your favorite number?
52,000 a-million.

What is your favorite NON alcoholic drink?
Ahhh..coffee?

Which do you prefer, Facebook or Twitter?
Well, seeing as I don't do Twitter, Facebook it is!

What is your passion?
Reaching out to kids and showing them Jesus!

What is your favorite pattern?
floral-y stuff :)

Do you prefer giving or receiving?
Can I say both? I love giving handmade gifts...but I'm also human. I like getting stuff. :D

What is your favorite day of the week?
A mix between Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

Your favorite flower?
I don't really give much thought to this, so Bleeding Hearts!
{via}
And now I award:
and because I know you just love getting awarded:
Have a great day, girls! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this, Trinka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're funny :) And I like bleeding hearts, too!
    -Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up. :D
    What is a "sunshine award" anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine! :) I reeeeeally like comments and if you do, it'll make my day! If you comment, I will {most probably!} reply with a comment of my own :)
Have a wonderful day!