Thursday, January 5, 2012

be ME

Pinned Image
This has absolutely nothing to do with the post, I just really like
the hat and the kid's expression ;)
{via}



{no, not ME.....just read on and you'll know what the title's about}
Hello, girls! I hope y'all a good Christmas {and for those of you who didn't celebrate Christmas, I hope y'all had a lovely time enjoying your Lord. :)}

I took a bit of a break from blogger along with my Christmas break, and well, I missed y'all! You guys {or girls as I should say} never fail to encourage me or post something on your blogs about just the thing I needed reminded of. :) {just sayin'} :)

Sooo, I had a pretty cool experience the other week.

At the Christmas Service {on Christmas Morning}, near the end, Pastor asked us all to silently pray and ask the Lord what he wanted to do with our lives in the New Year.
   
                                             So I did.

The answer was pretty quick, and not all that quiet. I heard it very cleary. :) His reply was: {guess!}
                                                                          "Be ME." 
Be ME. That's all he said. Be ME.
 But that was enough. I understood. Be as Jesus is. Be as Jesus was, as he lived when he came down to this wretched place. Love people. Love God. Respect. Obey.

So, I've taken it upon me to be Jesus. Would you like to to join me?
I'll leave y'all with this verse:
                      If we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.  Galatians 5:25 

Thanks so much to my newest follower, Crista Moriah! :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It's amazing when you hear his voice, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you blogging!!! That is neat hoe God spoke to you. I have been struggling with just feeling close to Him but I begining to feel closer to Him which I am VERY thankful of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back, girl! I missed you. =)

    I do understand the need for a break from all things computer-related - I just scheduled most of my posts over the Christmas holidays, and that worked really well.

    Happy 2012 - I hope you find yourself enjoying a wonderful new year. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that. I want to be me too. (:

    And what a cute picture! I'm a new follower. I'd love it if we were blog friends! (:

    Oh and i'm having a giveaway for a necklace and would love for you to enter!
    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica- Thanks, and yes it's so amazing! :)

    Emma- Aww, thanks so much! You're always so sweet! And, hey, I'll be praying for you that you grow closer to Him. :)

    Sierra- I know, right? And I always love it when I see in "Amish" books the word boppli...sometimes I kinda squeal... :) And, yeah, it'll be hard, but I know with God I know I can at least be a FAINT bit like Him, thanks for doing it with me!

    Rissi- Thanks, I missed you, too! I should've scheduled some of my of my posts... oh well, maybe next year ;) And thanks, Happy New Year to you too!
    memory- Thank you! :) And, yeah, I always love it when I come across adorable pictures like this :) Ahhh! I wish I could {the necklace is beautiful!} but, alas, I can't. I'm freaky in that I'm totally afraid to give out my home address to anyone... {yeah, I know I'm weird} ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine! :) I reeeeeally like comments and if you do, it'll make my day! If you comment, I will {most probably!} reply with a comment of my own :)
Have a wonderful day!