Sunday, November 27, 2011

Promotional Friday: {growing up grace}


Hi girls!

                                                                                 Today, I'm promoting
                                                {growing up grace}
[DSCF0995.JPG]
It's written by the lovely, sweet, Grace. :)
Here's what she says about herself on her blog:
I am a 12 year old girl who takes too many pictures, and loves the Lord, Jesus Christ. My two favorite verses are: "If you are not firm in faith, you are not firm at all. (Isaiah 7:9)" and "The heart of a man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. (Proverbs 16:9)" I love photography, painting, and school, and I was homeschooled until the 5th grade. Now I go to a public, once-a-week charter school called ACE: Academy for Character Education. My favorite animal is a monkey, I play the piano, I listen to Francesca Battistelli (in fact, I get to see her in concert), I don't like divorce or abortion, and I love airplanes!

She has a beautiful blog and takes very pretty pictures :)
She took this picture!
This too!

Now, go and visit her lovely blog!

If you would like me to promote your blog, please contact me at amazinglove.trinka@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine! :) I reeeeeally like comments and if you do, it'll make my day! If you comment, I will {most probably!} reply with a comment of my own :)
Have a wonderful day!