Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Music Monday {it's just a little late} ;)

                                Hi, girlies! I've missed quite a few music Mondays, so I'm just going to post it today! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                         What Love Really Means~ J.J Heller
Now, I don't normally listen to this song, but when it came on the radio last night, one of the lyrics just seemed to stick.
You know that part where she's singing about the guy in jail just "waiting to die"? Well when God replied to him, I just thought, "Whoa!"
Read this:
"I know you've murdered, and I know you've lied..."
When I first heard this song, I thought to myself, "What does lying have to do with murder?" I just thought that was so weird!
But, last night, I think I understood it.
Murder. Lies. While in the worlds eyes they might seem drastically far away on the "Bad Scale",
on God's radar, they are equally terrible.
They're both sins.
1 John 3:4, Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.
That's just some thoughts I had while listening to this song ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another thought about the video/music: Aren't she and her husband {the guy on the guitar} cute?!?!
Okay, thank you to my new followers,  Alyianna and Christela A.!!!
Have a very nice day, ladies!
:)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that song and I love how its message is completely true <3 Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine! :) I reeeeeally like comments and if you do, it'll make my day! If you comment, I will {most probably!} reply with a comment of my own :)
Have a wonderful day!