Friday, October 14, 2011

Jostie Flicks

Have y'all ever heard of Jostie Flicks?  It's run by three sibling homeschoolers. {I had to mention the homeschooler part somewhere!:) They film short videos that are usually very {in my opinion} funny. :) This is one of my favorites,

                                      A Suitors Tale
The humor is rather, umm...silly. :)  It's not for people with a "mature" sense of humor. :)
The videos are always clean and my siblings and I anxiously await each new video. :)

Have a good day. <3
 Love ya, girlies!

PS: I'm feeling rather smiley today. Could you tell? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine! :) I reeeeeally like comments and if you do, it'll make my day! If you comment, I will {most probably!} reply with a comment of my own :)
Have a wonderful day!